Advisors & Board
Ex-Uber | Angel Investor
Sales Advisor | Mentor
Director of Techstars Boston
Founder at Swoop | Investor
Join our team
A message to you from the team
We are a team of entrepreneurs supported by the best startup community in the area. We have advisors who helped many companies to become leaders within their industries. We are driven to change the world. We enjoy solving problems and helping our partners to achieve their goals. We would love you to join our team and be a part of our journey.
Metrobi is one of the 10 companies backed by Techstars Boston in 2019, one of the leading accelerators in the US. We currently operate in the Greater Boston area with an aim to grow our business across the US and overseas. If you want to join a startup with great potential and opportunities, please reach out to us. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have passion, sense of collaboration, and drive to change how things move every day.
Please contact us at email@example.com
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- 2+ years’ experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with RESTful JSON APIs
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Account Executive at Metrobi, you will be the face of our company, introducing our revolutionary solution to the Boston market. You will have visibility to all aspects of our business, have access to the best startup community in the area, and work directly with best-in-class colleagues and advisors.
Your day to day work is to attract potential businesses in the area to become one of our partners and deepen the relationship with current customers.
What you will be doing
- Utilizing various sales methods – door-to-door, cold-calling, expos, referrals – to reach potential customers and attract them to try/use our service
- Understand customer needs and explain to them the best ways to benefit from Metrobi
- Work with Operations to onboard customers and provide a seamless experience
- Meet individual and team sales goals
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process. Actively use CRM.
- Attend weekly all hands KPI reviews where product, operations, sales, and business team members openly discuss what we achieved and what we can improve. Be exposed to all parts of the business
- Enjoy being a part of a highly motivated, driven and creative team with lots of growth opportunities
What you need
- Minimum of 2 years experience selling to small-to-medium-size local businesses; wholesale, food, hospitality, courier industry experience is a big plus.
- Ability to own the end-to-end sales cycle
- Create a strong bond with operations and product team, give/get feedback
- To be a self-starter, ability to work independently and use the limited resources in the best way
- Willingness to hustle
- Ability to help others when needed and certainly ask for help – hey, we are a team
We are looking for responsible drivers to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different businesses using our mobile app
- Follow routes and time schedule as set by the customer
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate your own delivery vehicle
- Use our mobile app to log deliveries
- Valid driver’s license
- Own or access to a Refrigerated Box Truck
- Smartphone with internet
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 /hour