Meet our team
VP of Sales
Freddy da Paz Ilha
Advisors & Board
Ex-Uber | Angel Investor
Sales Advisor | Mentor
Director of Techstars Boston
Founder at Swoop | Investor
Join our team
A message to you from the team
We are a team of entrepreneurs supported by the best startup community in the area. We have advisors who helped many companies to become leaders within their industries. We are driven to change the world. We enjoy solving problems and helping our partners to achieve their goals. We would love you to join our team and be a part of our journey.
Metrobi is one of the 10 companies backed by Techstars Boston in 2019, one of the leading accelerators in the US. We currently operate in the Greater Boston area with an aim to grow our business across the US and overseas. If you want to join a startup with great potential and opportunities, please reach out to us. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have passion, sense of collaboration, and drive to change how things move every day.
We are looking for a strategic and tactical Account Executive (B2B). The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in remote sales, lead generation, email and LinkedIn outreach, cold calling, video conferencing, closing deals, tracking progress in CRM, and achieving sales quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a lead to securing a deal
- Schedule and run remote sales video meetings and calls
- Discover pain points, formulate and test value propositions, handle objections
- Conduct 50-70 cold calls daily, Track and manage your progress in CRM, Maintain clear and complete notes in our CRM, HubSpot.
- Proactively communicate to the manager the roadblocks, opportunities, and insights you come across while interacting with your sales targets and existing accounts.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2 years of proven experience as an Account Executive, Business Development Representative, or in other sales roles on the US market.
- Ability to own the end-to-end sales cycle
- Highly motivated and independent contributor with excellent time-management skills
- Exceptional negotiation and objection handling skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business sales opportunities
- Solid business acumen with a focus on startups and the SMB segment
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal English)
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Always up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- BA/BS in business administration, sales, or marketing is preferred
- Base compensation (negotiable) for the predetermined in contract scope of work
- High uncapped commissions and bonuses on top of base compensation – for achieving predetermined sales quotas and goals
Why work for Metrobi?
Great people and a growth mindset environment that recognizes all-star contributors to our small but mighty team.